CMA’s National Conference is an annual gathering providing ensemble music professionals the opportunity to hear inspiring speakers, engage with industry leaders, network with peers, and more. Check back frequently for more information and updates on the 2019 National Conference.
General Information for Conference Attendees:
Please be advised that ensemble showcases on Friday, January 18 are running with a 30 minute delay. Showcases will begin at 2:30 PM and run until 7:00 PM.
- All Conference activities take place at the Westin New York at Times Square, 270 West 43rd St at Eighth Avenue in Manhattan.
- Conference check-in and registration take place in the Royale Room, located on the 9th floor. If you are already registered, [lease check in upon arrival to obtain your Conference badge*, program book and schedule, and complimentary tote bag.
- *Conference badge required for admittance to Conference activities
- Registration Room Hours:
- Thursday, January 17 from 5:00-8:00 PM
- Friday, January 18 from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Saturday, January 19 from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday, January 20 from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
- The Westin New York at Times Square is ADA compliant and accessible to people with disabilities
CMA is a partner of JanArtsNYC. A partnership of independent multidisciplinary festivals, industry convenings and international marketplaces, JanArtsNYC is one of the largest and most influential gatherings of its kind.